Today's adventure was initially going to be a hike in Redwood Regional Park at Noah's request, but as soon as I pulled into the parking lot he started crying and saying that I was wrong and that that wasn't Redwood. After 10 tense minutes, we discovered that Joaquin Miller Park was really the park he was thinking about and thankfully it's just a short drive away from Redwood, so we headed there instead. When we got to Joaquin Miller, he said we were at the right place, but about 30 minutes later he started asking about all the banana slugs we found and the waterfall we hiked to, which never happened at Joaquin Miller. I think he was confusing Joaquin Miller with Big Basin State Park and thinking that they were one in the same. Oh well. We had a great time exploring Joaquin Miller!
More time in trees.
Exploring some volcanic looking rock.
Silly tongue picture.
Not a bad photo for a 4 year old!
We hung the camera in the tree.
It was a fantastic outing!



No comments:
Post a Comment