Olivia and Noah went out to Brentwood today to pick some fresh fruit. It was a great way to start the long weekend.
Someone dropped a cherry. Actually, it may have been me. I was trying to put it in his mouth and either I missed, or he moved. He had to pick it up.
He was sooooo sad.
The poor cherry. He wanted me to fix it.
This was his solution. He put it back on the tree so it could grow again.
Ok, that crisis was averted and he could go back to having fun.
He is using his sticks like chopsticks to attempt to pick cherries.
All smiles.
Chickens!!
Delicious berries.
So delicious, I couldn't pick faster than the boys could eat.
I eventually just gave up.
After our friends left, we headed on to another farm in search of apricots. Unfortunately, they were still mostly green, so we opted for peaches instead.
Noah was super excited to find this "rock".
He asked the owners if he could take it home.
They laughed hysterically and then told him to plant it in his garden so he could grown a peach orchard.
This picture makes me wonder what he's thinking. Contemplating the great mysteries of life, obviously.
One happy, happy kid. The best part of Mommy was that he napped for a solid 3 hours after this.



No comments:
Post a Comment