New buzz. His hair was long and unruly. As much as he wanted it to grow long and curly like Daddy's it was just going to be long and straight, so he agreed to a haircut.
Spidey here learned to turn the lights on and off by climbing on the back of the couch.
Noah had a rough day, so as a treat, he got to splash to his heart's content in these giant puddles. Much fun was had.
Noah was doing some rock moving at the rainy church clean up on Saturday with his good friend.
This is a birthday card from our dear friend Molly's birthday party. Noah liked it so much, she let him bring it home. Here he is singing along. It's really quiet so you have to turn up your speakers. If you listen carefully, you'll hear his own lyrics "Do you believe in magic? Giddy up the heart..."
(video)
(video)
More grocery store dancing.
Wait, did we ever share the first two installations of grocery store dancing? Apparently not because I can't find them on our video storage site. I'll upload them soon.
Wait, did we ever share the first two installations of grocery store dancing? Apparently not because I can't find them on our video storage site. I'll upload them soon.





No comments:
Post a Comment