Olivia found Noah sitting in the tub fulling clothed, so she took that as a sign that he wanted to take an early evening bath!
She was right. He had a blast!
He thought he should share his joy with his duckie.
Then he practiced reading letters (don't ask him what P is for...)
Next, he played with bubbles.
And last, he washed his hair. Scrub a dub dub!
What a fun time!



2 comments:
Awesome. I love that he was like, "Well, I don't know how to do this whole thing, what with the water and the soap and the joy of my fun duck... but I certainly know that this is where all of the fun happens. Until someone comes through to help with the full experience, me, my denim and my bathtime buddies will just hang out."
He is SOOOO adorable. My God you know that already. :)
You're hilarious, Jen!
Post a Comment